Not taken seriously
when you promote
Join a group of like-minded diversity champions at our Diversity Collective events
Through The Diversity Collective, you’ll be surrounded by people who get it.
Immerse in real-time case studies, from the business leaders of some of our best known brands.
What’s working right now across a range of industries, that you can apply this week to your business?
These are some of the Guest Speakers who’ve shared their stories with The Diversity Collective so far:
- Juliet Bourke, head of Diversity & Inclusion at Deloitte, TEDx speaker on diversity and author
- Shane Hamilton, CEO at NSW Aborigial Housing Office
- Kristina Hermanson, Head of ICP at Coca Cola Amatil
- Rachel Banks, Director of People and Culture at AMP
- Ray Itaoui, Executive Director at Sanity
- Nicole Birman is General Counsel at carsales.com.au
- Meredith Wilson, General Manager Services at Wesfarmers
- Rebecca Doyle, Head of People & Culture at the NRL
- Mark Latchford is the Associate Director of Pride in Diversity
- Natalie Goldman, Managing Director of FlexCareers
- Candy Bowers, award winning writer, producer and actressis our MC
- Peter Birtles, Managing Director, Super Retail Group
- Diana Hewitson, Head of D&I Services, Ambition
- Peter Olsen, MD Business Services, Serco
- Troy Roderick, then Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Telstra
- Dan Cook, GM People & Culture, Dexus Property Group
- Mandy Fulete, HR NSW, Lite N Easy
- Jessica Wirawan, Manager D&I, PwC
- Trudie Harriman, Head of HR, Qantas
- Lisa Rubinstein, Board Co-Chair Womens’ Indigenous Network
- Julie Morgan, Director Insights and Education, Roads & Maritime,
- Michael Clark, Executive Director, Fair Work Ombudsman
With this amount of inspiration, it may be possible to feel a little overwhelmed. Never fear, our focus is on helping you reach actionable steps, things you can apply immediately, to move toward more productive, more inclusive teams.
But perhaps you feel that no matter how deep your passion or how sound your point, you might not be heard once you direct your newfound inspiration back toward your teams?
Many of our speakers have faced that, so you’re sure to pick up some tips from them.
Also, we run dedicated sessions to ensure you come away with stronger communication and influencing skills.