Too soon? 🙂
This is Don’t be ARSD® Partnership. You’re here because we like what you do. Hopefully you’re here because you also like what we’re doing.
Our first milestone is to help 100 women into pay rises or promotions in our first 100 days.
We’re taking live webinars and in-person workshops across Australia with resources, inspiration, a photography crew and a whole lot of fun.
The don’t be ARSD® Partner Program allows businesses to participate in a meaningful initiative to see the Gender Gap Gone. Helping 100 women in 100 days into pay rises or promotions.
It’s a big goal, but we’re confident with these three central initiatives.
1. Through our Online Program
launching 28th November
The don’t be arsd® tribe is a network of women, with video resources and weekly group Q&A led by experienced career coaches. It’s entirely online, so it’s accessible, flexible and super-affordable.
You can see more on the don’t be arsd® online program HERE.
Pilot program participants reported they were 85% less likely to leave their organisation, since accessing Gender Gap Gone resources.
The tribe is launching 28th November, that’s 100 days out from International Womens Day 2019.
We’re confident that, with the help of some strategic partners, we can help 100 Australian women into promotions or pay rises, in that first 100 days.
2. Through our
You’ve heard the saying “you can’t be what you can’t see”. We’re working with Australia’s best-known female photo journalist, Lisa Hogben, to capture beautiful images of Australian women working. Successful women across diverse industries and at all levels, breaking barriers while getting on with the job.
3. Through our live workshops
We’ve delivered workshops to around 3000 women since Gender Gap Gone began in 2015. Those have been in big cities in beautiful venues for large crowds at over $1000 per delegate, per day. We want to make these workshops short, local and affordable or free, so that women everywhere can realise the same ‘aha’ moments.
We’re building partnerships right now, to make that happen.
Enabling women to overcome doubt and claim the careers and lives they really want.
Our goal for every Don’t be ARSD® Partner, is that we ensure positive impacts to your strategic objectives.
- Improving the capabilities of your existing talent pool
- Positively impacting your Consumer Brand and exposure
- Enhancing your employment brand among current and future employees
The support we’re seeking from don’t be arsd® partners
* Help us M A K E T H E D O N’ T B E A R S D® L I V E W O R K S H O P S H A P P E N A C R O S S A U S T R A L I A, for your employees and for our shared customers and communities. This may include hosting the event (open your doors!), catering, or providing support to make the event happen – financial contribution, event promotion, product giveaways, etc
* H O S T T H E D O N’ T B E A R S D® L A U N C H O N 2 8 . 1 1 . 1 8.
* H O S T I N T E R N A T I O N A L W O M E N S D A Y E V E N T S O N 0 8 . 0 3 . 1 9. We will arrange relevant guest speakers from industry for these events.
* B O O S T O U R D O N’ T B E A R S D® M E M B E R S H I P N U M B E R S, either with your employees, customers or both.
* P A R T I C I P A T E I N O U R D O N’ T B E A R S D® P H O T O G R A P H I C P R O J E C T W I T H L I S A H O G B E N. The photos will be a contribution to the public domain. They may also be exhibited.
What’s in it for you?
We’re focused on ensuring that you see a tangible internal impact from your involvement with Gender Gap Gone. Here are some D&I programs to bundle with your sponsorship, to heighten your returns through productivity and engagement.
* I N C L U S I V E L E A D E R S H I P T R A I N I N G for leaders across your business.
* R E C R U I T M E N T T R A I N I N G, including leveraging your employment brand, objective advertising, screening and interview skills, effective on-boarding.
* I N – H O U S E W O R K S H O P S to help female employees to establish productive mentor and sponsorship networks
* A D & I M E N T O R to coach your in-house D&I person.
Monthly reporting, either face to face or via Skype, with stats on:
* our reach
* program results you can brag about
Survey results on how more/less likely women are to use and recommend your brand after our events.
Video and photo resources of women engaging with your brand.
We will share these images on our Social Media platforms and share them with you for use in your promotional activities.
Press Releases on our partnership and local community activities together, including images and results.
We will proudly show your business logo on our website as a Don’t be ARSD® Partner and will provide you with materials to boast of your involvement, on your own site.
Questions so far?
We might answer them below… or you can type into the CHAT room on the bottom right of your screen and one of our team will be happy to assist.
Our customer avatar is Jess.
Jess is a 36 year old woman with kids, a partner and a job.
She lives in the suburbs of a capital Australian city.
In reality don’t be arsd® customers range from 22 to 67.
Some have kids, some pets, some have partners.
All have or are on leave from a job, across a broad range of industries and locations.
How we measure ROI
* For don’t be arsd® Live Events, participation is interactive with Q&A survey software used throughout. Event surveys capture 1 to 10 scale before and after responses to these questions:
– How confident are you?
– How clear are you on your next career step?
– How aware are you of our brand partner?
– How likely are you to use / recommend a brand partner after today?
– How likely are you to proactively seek a pay rise or promotion?
* We collate pay rises and promotions among our Tribe and Live event participants, through polls and surveys.
* With participants of on-site workshops, we measure results through surveys and 360′ feedback.
* We encourage engagement surveys to measure job satisfaction, effectiveness of managers and likelihood of turnover.
We work with HR teams to incorporate absenteeism and staff turnover of relevant employee groups.
Our Founder and MD, Cath Nolan, has worked in Talent and Organisational Development since 1999. By 2015, there were some unavoidable trends emerging.
1. Businesses needed more flexible and affordable programs than traditional coach & leadership development.
2. There was mounting pressure to raise the tide, rather than simply improve the talent of a handful of leadership boats.
3. All points in the Talent Lifecycle used masculine language and concepts that had become outdated and ineffective.
So Cath set about creating Gender Gap Gone. Gathering a team spread across the globe, coding and building and testing pilot programs, while coaching and speaking to groups of all sizes. Our events started small and gathered in size with reputation.
Now as 2018 ends, we’re realising our outset-goal, to roll out an Online Program. This is an incredibly exciting time for the Gender Gap Gone team and for our broader tribe. We look forward to working with you on this next leg of our journey.
As a don’t be arsd® partner you have a great opportunity to publicly demonstrate your commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, as well as the innovation, continuous improvement and and excellence this implies, to both current and future employees and consumers.
You’ve heard it takes a village to raise a child?
We believe it takes a tribe of supporters with encouragement and tips, for a woman to believe that the breadth of her talents are valued in a workplace.
We’ve seen that when this happens, women thrive. They achieve more for their personal lives and more in their organisations.
Add your peeps to our tribe
(the online program)
Add your female employees or customers to our tribe. Or, sponsor a number of places for us to gift to victims of family violence. Our online program is $147 annually. Add groups and realise savings plus unlock bonuses.
15 women in the tribe, $1,350 (save $855)
100 women in the tribe, $10,000 (save $4700)
Live Event Sponsor
As an Event Sponsor, we work together to make an event come to life. We will work to create a level of exposure for your business that’s in line with the $ value of your contribution and the breadth of your network. Perhaps you’ll host the event and help us with promotion? In turn, you’ll receive a portion of the tickets for the event and a number of complimentary memberships for your employees, or a dedicated in-house Inclusion workshop training for your team.
Pricing for this starts at $2500, either direct contribution or product/ service support.
As our Program Partner, you’re behind us for a defined period, motivated to help us reach as many women as possible. This is Platinum Partnership.
This is likely to incorporate a combination of Don’t be ARSD® Memberships, our Don’t be ARSD® Photographic Initiative, and live events where your brand can be showcased with our delegates.
We will be working hard to ensure that you see a direct D&I improvement within your business, as well as the employment brand, the PR and the customer benefits available. We would like to see your brand showcased on our social media platforms, as well as through traditional media exposure along our Live Event journey.
We see this as a relationship for the long haul, so we’ll be working very hard to ensure that you SEE value returned.
Pricing for this starts at $20,000, being a mix and price that we arrive at together.
100 Days ends on International Women’s Day, 2019. The timing of this initiative makes for an excellent PR story.
* With the global attention on the Gender Gap, your competitors are likely making gains on this. Can you afford not to do something big, both for your business and your image?
* Consumers, employees, public and private sector companies are increasingly demanding D&I from all relationships with businesses. Standing still on this issue is hurting your bottom line.
How to get started?
You can purchase single memberships HERE, or get in touch with our team for group bookings or other partnership options.
You can email to email@example.com or call the boss (Cath) at +61 0414 905 006, or type into the chat box in the bottom right of your screen and one of our team will be able to assist you.